Please read the following terms and conditions before proceeding to complete the booking form.
1.Bookings: These Terms & Conditions govern all bookings made with Paul & Helen Cramer ("the owners"). Any booking made or order placed by you, whether through the owners website or otherwise, shall be deemed an offer by you to rent the relevant accommodation subject to these terms & conditions. All bookings through the owners and all matters arising from them are subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The person who makes the booking accepts these conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for all payment due from the party. Booking services with the owners are currently only available to persons who are at least 21 years old. By submitting a booking you warrant and confirm to us that you have read these Terms & Conditions and agree to comply with them.
2.Changes to bookings: Wherever possible, changes to bookings made will be accepted although there will be a charge of £10 per change. Amendments by yourselves must be made in writing.
3.Payments & Deposit: A 20% payment for the apartment is required at the time of booking. If the booking is made within 12 weeks of the date of arrival then full payment is required immediately. In the event that the owners are unable to obtain final confirmation of availability for the selected apartment a full refund of the amount paid will be made. The owners will not accept responsibility for cash sent through the post. Payment can be made by cheque. Booking confirmation for the apartment will be sent by email or if requested, by post. Where an initial deposit is paid, the balance must be paid within 12 weeks of the commencement date of the booking, whether demanded by us or not. If this is not paid within 7 days of it being due, then we reserve the right to cancel the apartment booking without any refund.
There is a £200 refundable damage deposit payable 12 weeks prior to the rental period. A full inventory check will be performed following your departure and, if all is satisfactory, your security deposit will be returned to you by cheque within seven days of departure.
4. Cancellation by you: You or any member of your party may cancel your booking at any time however no refund will be made for any monies paid. In certain cases any loss, if incurred involuntarily, may be covered by insurance that you may have taken out. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended.
5.Cancellation by the apartment owners: If deemed necessary the owners reserve the right to withdraw or cancel the apartment booking. No compensation is payable by the Company.
6.Liability: The owners, its representatives, management agents or owner agents accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss, damage to persons or personal effects, personal injury/illness or death however incurred. Although the owners use all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of all information provided and the quality and facilities of the apartment, it cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any problems that occur while guests occupy the apartment All information has been provided in good faith and no liability is accepted whatsoever by the owners for any misrepresentation concerning the apartment or accommodation. In the event of any problems whatsoever, the total liability of the owners will be limited to the rental amount paid by the client.
7.Behaviour: We wish to maintain a family atmosphere for the quiet enjoyment of guests. We rent to family groups and responsible adults only, absolutely NO house parties or functions are allowed without written consent.
Please note that a siesta period during the summer hours of 1-4pm is common practice by locals. We ask that, during this time, noise levels be kept to a minimum. Our apartments are in a residential area and, while we expect you to enjoy your holiday and the outdoor pool activities, we ask you to respect your neighbours and act in a courteous and considerate manner at all times.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you and the members of your party do not behave in a way which causes offence or danger to others or which risks damage to property belonging to others. In such circumstances the apartment owners have the right to terminate arrangements made on your behalf, in which case the owners responsibility to you ceases immediately and there can be no refunds, no payment of compensation and no reimbursement of any cost or expenses you may incur as a result. Furthermore, you will be liable to reimburse the owners for any expenses whatsoever it incurs as a result of your behaviour.
Please do not play loud music after 2200 hours and before 0800 hours.
8. Maintenance. All breakages, accidents, problems and losses must be reported to the management department (details with apartment pack on arrival) so that they can be attended to. Home appliances will from time to time malfunction and may need repair. We will use our best endeavours to have any problem rectified as quickly as possible. Authorised personnel may require access to the apartment during your stay. Please note that the swimming pool will be cleaned regularly throughout your stay and we will try to keep any inconvenience to a minimum. Where possible, we will try to give prior notice.
9. Air-Conditioning: The Air-Conditioning units must only be used while you are in the property, with all windows and doors kept closed. Under no circumstances must the units be left on continuously while the property is unoccupied. If left on continuously the air-conditioning is payable extra.
10.Smoking and Pets policy: For the safety and comfort of all our guests we do NOT allow smoking inside the property. We do NOT allow pets inside the property or communal areas.
11. Insurance: The apartment hire does NOT include any personal insurance cover. We strongly advise that you take out appropriate travel/holiday and medical insurance for the duration of your stay.
12. Apartment Keys: The owners will charge guests 15 Euros for each set of lost or mishandled keys.
13. Drugs & Hazardous Materials: Guests and members of the party shall not use or permit to be brought into the apartment/complex any illegal substances, inflammable liquids, (e.g. gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property.
14.Breakages & Cleanliness: Our accommodation is made available for letting on the understanding that the property will be left clean and tidy at the time of checkout and all personal waste must be removed from the property. The owners require a £200 refundable security deposit with final balance to be paid twelve weeks prior to commencement of your holiday. This is by way of security for any damage to the property during your stay. The security deposit will be returned to you, less the cost of any damage or breakages attributed to you or your party. In addition to damages and losses, deductions from the security deposit will be made if the apartment is left abnormally dirty, above a normal clean. You will be held responsible for any breakages or damage to the property and its contents. In the event of such occurrences, the incident must be reported to the apartments representative.
The lead name on the booking form agrees to accept full liability for all breakages and damage to the property or its contents caused by any other member of their party and confirms that the full cost of repair/replacement will be met. Customers are not permitted to move any furniture or equipment without prior written consent from the apartment owner. In the event of such permission being granted, it is the customer’s responsibility to return the same to its original position before checkout. Under no circumstances must any property for use inside the property, be moved outside.
15. Building Work: Any building work, which may commence in the local area, is outside of our control, and we cannot be held responsible for any resulting disturbance. However, should we become aware of any building work, which may reasonably be considered to aversely affect the enjoyment of your holiday we will notify you as soon as possible. Whilst we assure you of our best endeavours to minimize any inconvenience we regret that we cannot accept any liability in this case.
16.Apartment Check-in / Check-out times: Access to apartment will normally be after 4pm on your day of arrival to allow time for cleaning and servicing, and must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure.
17. Tenancy: This Agreement is for the purposes of a holiday rental only and does not create the relationship of Landlord and Tenant between you and the owners. You will not be entitled to a tenancy or to any other form of statutory security of tenure as a result of this Agreement.
18.Alterations by the Company: Although changes to the apartment advertised are infrequent, the owners reserve the right to change the description of the apartment or service at any time, in which case we will endeavour to notify you of all changes before commencement of the booking date, if it is practical to do so. No compensation will be payable by the owners in such cases. No claims will be accepted for costs or additional expenses incurred as a result of any changes.
19.Pool & Communal Areas Liability: The owners or management agents do not accept responsibility in the event of personal injury or death caused as a result of the use of the pool. All children must be supervised at all times. All guests must follow the complexs’ rules and regulations which are located by the pool.
20. Poolside: We request that guests do not climb on the rock formations around the pool as they are not for climbing and can cause injury, as they are hollow inside. We cannot over-emphasise the importance of this matter. The complex is a family resort and requests that guests do not use foul language and that ladies do not sunbathe topless.
21. Pool: The pool is maintained on a regular basis. However, we cannot be held resposible if the pool breaks down.
22. Promotions: From time to time we will have promotions/special offers. This is for new bookings and cannot be used in conjunction with pre-existing bookings.
23. Security: Guests are responsible for the apartment during occupancy. They must lock all windows and doors securely at all times when not in the apartment, and must exercise care in securing all personal property.
There is a key coded security safe located in the apartment.
24. Force Majeure: The owners or management do not accept any responsibility occasioned by strikes, riots, political unrest, hostilities, threat of or acts of terrorist activity, industrial disputes, water shortages, fire, flood, hurricanes, natural disasters, acts of god, problems with transportation, closures of ports and ferries, quarantine, epidemics, weather conditions, closure of airports or any other events outside of our control.
25.Maid Service: We send in a cleaning service before your arrival and after your departure so that your apartment is very clean. If you require a mid week clean, you must contact the management department, however this will be charged as extra.
26. Special Services: We can arrange almost any special service you wish. Please let us know at the time of booking. However, this will be an additional cost.
27. Change of Apartments: In the unlikely event that we have to transfer you to one of our other apartments, for reasons beyond our control, no additional costs will be incurred. Subject to availability and our discretion.
28. Data Protection: All personal data provided to the owners will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the 1998 Data Protection Act. We will keep your personal data safe and secure. We will not share it with other organisations without your knowledge and consent, unless required by law to do so.
29. Complaints: Any complaints of any nature must be submitted immediately or at the very latest within 7 days after your departure date from Cyprus.